Monday, May 16, 2011

See Red


Well the Bulls took care of the Miami Heat and their bullshit last night 103 - 82. I know it was just game one but I feel confident. Let us first remember the Bulls swept the season series 3-0, and made the Heat cry. Also or too if you will had the Bulls taken care of the ball a little better in the first half they may have won by 35-40 points. Here's the thing about the Heat. They have 3 good young guys who can do spectacular things if they have an unimpeaded path or look at the basket. If you play defense they fold like a cheap suit. They have no depth period. The Bulls play D and can take the first unit out put in the second team(including the big kid from Turkey) they don't miss a beat. I don't see a sweep here but the Bulls should win in 5 maybe 6.
One more thing Taj Gibson is a beast. I posted on FB earlier that on his second dunk I actually got out of the recliner and shook my middle aged fist in the air. Keep in mind I don't like to leave the recliner too often so read into this what you will. Anywho game 2 is Wednesday because Oprah got a thing at the United Center on Tuesday. You know that Oprah runs things when she can delay a championship playoff game. God bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment