Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Housekeeping

Yesterday two of my friends asked if they could contribute to this blog occasionally. I enthusiastically replied yes. Once the novelty of this wears off you will notice posts from me may not be so frequent as they are right now. Anyway you too can contribute if you meet the following conditions:
1) I personally know you.
2) I do not believe you are insane.
3) You do not attack or say bad things about anybody I know and/or love.
4) You email me a word or works doc with what you would like me to post. I will give you full credit for your post or post it anonymously. Whichever you prefer.
Once I figure out how the author feature works I'll probably allow most of you author access if you want it.

Enough about that.

I updated my profile. Check it out. You will find out more about me then you probably really care to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment